Friday, February 19, 2010
Happy Friday
Mommy again: Had my 29 week 6 day (yes, one day short of 30 weeks) appointment today. Jason ended up staying home with Luke while I went because it seems Luke has acquired another cold (coughing and low grade fever), or is run down from all those immunizations on Tuesday. Anyway, Luke is sick so Jason stayed home with him while I went to the OB. Baby boy is measuring at 30 weeks, heartbeat at 153 bpm, and again he kicked/punched the wand while the nurse was listening for the heart beat. My blood pressure was a little elevated, which concerned me more than my OB. She said since my BP has been steadily increasing (rather than taking a giant leap) she isn't that concerned. I am to rest on my left side for an hour in the morning, afternoon, and evening to decrease the pressure. Also to be on the look out for swelling, headaches, blurred vision, etc. She also prescribed iron since my H&H is low (barely outside the low end of normal). I go back in 2 weeks at 1 day short of 32 weeks. Time to walk to pick Jacob up from school. Happy Friday everyone!