Friday, June 8, 2007

Peek-a-boo


Luke LOVES to climb, actually we both do. He goes all the way up to the top of our play-set tower and plays peek-a-boo with Mommy. Mommy gets scared he will fall, but Luke is really tough and determined. I'm teaching him everything I know!

I have been taking swimming lessons all week and Mommy keeps forgetting to bring the camera along. Today I brought Luke's Buzz Lightyear phone that takes pictures. The only problem is that it only takes "pretend" pictures so Mommy said it wouldn't work for real. I LOVE my swimming lessons. We have learned to blow bubbles in the water, how to dunk our heads, jump in, and how to play "ring around the rosie" too! I have more lessons all next week. I told Mommy that "I am very brave today!" She agreed! I'll have to remember the camera for her next week or you will never get to see how adorable I am at swimming.