Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day, we went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Friends from church had free entry coupons so we only had to pay for Mommy. We started at the water park. Luke was an animal in the little kids pool. After watching me at swimming lessons, he thinks he can swim too! He arches his back and tries to float. It was really crowded! We went over to the rides next. We all went on the Merry-Go-Round together. Then I got to drive a bumper car all by myself! It was way cool! Here is a couple pictures of me driving...

After the bumper cars, Luke, Daddy and I all drove semi trucks. You can only see the top of Luke's head in this picture. We had a blast!

Next I drove an airplane. I got to make it go up and down!!

We were exhausted after a long day of fun! Happy Father's Day!